Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: The Super 8mm Editing Bench ( www.super8mm.org )

  1. #1
    Konton
    Guest Konton's Avatar

    Exclamation

    I finally updated www.super8mm.org with information. Well there was no information before, but there is some now. All information pertains to the Super 8mm Editing Bench and how it functions. I'll be adding manuals on the front page later. Please let me know what you think. Thanks Pedro for all the help!

    ------------------
    Konton the Grey

  2. #2
    Konton
    Guest Konton's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks Chas. I hope the editing bench just becomes a section of the website in time. So when is the next Super 8mm LA meeting?

    ------------------
    Konton the Grey

  3. #3
    chas_ucla
    Guest chas_ucla's Avatar

    Post

    Excellent site -- glad it's back up.

    ------------------

  4. #4
    chas_ucla
    Guest chas_ucla's Avatar

    Post

    You tell me!

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Supa-eight
    Guest Supa-eight's Avatar
    Nice!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •